What is LIFESTYLE Week [TOKYO]?
LIFESTYLE Week [TOKYO] is World's leading trade fair for Gifts, Stationery, Homeware and Fashion.
It is the best sourcing venue for Made in Japan & Worldwide products as well as finding new OEM/ODM partners.
LIFESTYLE Week [TOKYO] consists of:
● 15th GIFTEX [TOKYO] - Variety-Gifts Expo
● 12th Baby & Kids Expo [Tokyo]
● 11th Fashion Goods & Accessories Expo [Tokyo]
● 7th Health & Beauty Goods Expo [Tokyo]
● 11th Table & Kitchenware Expo [Tokyo]
● 4th Interior & Home Decor Expo [Tokyo]
● DESIGN TOKYO 2020 - 11th TOKYO DESIGN PRODUCTS FAIR
● 31st ISOT [TOKYO] - INTERNATIONAL STATIONERY & OFFICE PRODUCTS FAIR
Organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
Reed Exhibitions Japan organises 267 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 34 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the Reed Exhibitions Japan website for details of 267 trade shows of 34 industries annually organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan.