TOP > About
TOP > About
What is LIFESTYLE Week TOKYO [APRIL] ?
LIFESTYLE Week TOKYO [APRIL] is Japan's leading trade fair for Gifts, Stationery, Homeware and Fashion.
With 7 consisting shows, the show is known as one of the “must-attend-shows” that gathers the latest lifestyle products
from Japan and around the world.
6th LIFESTYLE Week TOKYO [APRIL] consists of:
● 6th GIFTEX TOKYO [APRIL] - Variety-Gifts Expo
● 6th Baby & Kids Expo Tokyo [April]
● 6th Fashion Goods & Accessories Expo Tokyo [April]
● 6th Table & Kitchenware Expo Tokyo [April]
● 6th Health & Beauty Goods Expo Tokyo [April]
● 2nd Good Foods Expo Tokyo [April]
● 2nd Sustainable Goods Expo Tokyo [April]
B-to-B Hub Trade Show
Organised by RX Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 267 trade shows a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 34 industries including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 267 trade shows of 34 industries annually organised by RX Japan.